Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Type of Intelligence

Once you have explored your intelligences, describe yourself here in English.

3 comments:

  1. Yo soy Nakayla

    My strongest is intrapersonal. This describes me because I like doing things by myself. The reason is I find it easier to concentrate and work things out. My weakest intelligence is musical. I enjoy music but I don't relate it to my work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo soy Kendell,

    my strongest intelligence was music. This describes me very good. I am always singing and I always have a song in my head. I can also tell when something is off key. All in all, I really enjoy music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Soy Megan.

    My strongest intelligence was Kinaesthectic (body smart). Im guessing that means im athletic and im very cordinated, and I am. I love to play sports and its not easy for me to fall down. I have good cordination can do a lot if I just consitrate on it.

    ReplyDelete